Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Hello everyone! Its time for the Lebanon County Poultry Fanciers monthly meeting. It will be this Tuesday 06/24/14 at 7pm at the Lebanon County Extension Office. The address is: 2120 Cornwall Rd, Lebanon, PA 17042. Please feel free to bring a snack to share.

We will also be voting on a logo for the club. Please bring a design to share, and vote on. We will be nailing down more details for our fall show. 3 1/2 months to go!!!

Hope to see everyone there!!!

I need to downsize. My freezer is running out of chicken so we need to get some meaties and hubby doesn't want to build another pen so our turkeys need to go. If anyone is looking for 1 to 2 year old turkeys let me know. I have 3 Narragansett turkey hens and one Narragansett tom around 2 years old, 1 red bourbon/royal palm mix hen 1 year old, and one pure royal palm hen less than a year not laying yet. $40 each or the whole flock for $200.

Hi all:

too many post to respond to ....

here's my latest project...a new grow out coop.(winter hardy)

its a pallet crate construction....40"x48" still needs trim, paint, and shingles

if you were closer i could give you all the basil you wanted or needed, i planted a row thinking they wouldn't all come up, WRONG, they all came up, i have basil plants coming out my ears, i gave alot of plants away and still have a bunch to go. anyone have any good basil recipes, that very low on sugar?
PESTO!
Hi all: too many post to respond to .... here's my latest project...a new grow out coop.(winter hardy) its a pallet crate construction....40"x48" still needs trim, paint, and shingles Looks great Stake! You're hired to build my next coop!

if you were closer i could give you all the basil you wanted or needed, i planted a row thinking they wouldn't all come up, WRONG, they all came up, i have basil plants coming out my ears, i gave alot of plants away and still have a bunch to go.
anyone have any good basil recipes, that very low on sugar?
I dry a ton of herbs in the dehydrater. I was also reading that many herbs, such as basil, help to keep creepy crawlies away if you place them either fresh or dried in nesting boxes and throughout the coop. The chicks also like to eat the herbs and it makes every thing smell nice !

thanks everyone, will see if the chicks like the basil tomorrow, if they do, can always plant more for them
lol.png

if you were closer i could give you all the basil you wanted or needed, i planted a row thinking they wouldn't all come up, WRONG, they all came up, i have basil plants coming out my ears, i gave alot of plants away and still have a bunch to go.
anyone have any good basil recipes, that very low on sugar?

Do you like pesto? You could make a really simple pesto with basil, garlic ( lots of cloves), parmesan cheese and either pine nuts or walnuts. Place everything in a food processor with oil and there you go!. It freezes well and you could put it in ice cube trays for portioning

Back
Top Bottom