Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Thanks! It's good to be missed! But when you say thought of often, you didn't mean in that let's hope he doesn't find this place again kind of way, right?

I wanted to show some pictures of the new flock members that came this weekend thanks to @dheltzel, @chiques chicks, and of course @emorems0 for delivering them :)

This is Prince, CCL roo

These 3 are Stormy, Luna, and Cher, CCL pullets

And Adam, Bourbon red tom :)

This guy wasn't through the chicken train but still new this weekend. This is tucker, BCM roo

Now, I'm just sitting in the garage brooder with Adam and miraculously, he slowly came to me. He's helping me post this by pecking my tablet (and fingers!) lol

Last edited:
Perfect! I start all of my coops with KILZ, then I paint them in whatever ridiculous color I find in the 'Oops' section -Paint that has been mixed and returned for whatever reason. Usually about $7 a can!. I try to stick to the earth colors, but end up with pinks and purples quite often.
Just to add, you can buy one cup of 'test' paint and HD for about $3....it might be a way to take a really ugly color and make it usable....my two cents

It has been a few years since I last posted. This forum is still doing fantastic!

Odd request given the time of year, but do we have any silkie breeders within a few hours of SE Pennsylvania? I am looking for 2 female silkies, preferably adults if possible. Thank you!

Welcome Back neighbor....There is a breeder in Coatsville named lisa...that has and shows silkies....Blarney has her contact info..(I think).....what's in you coop these days???

I wanted to show some pictures of the new flock members that came this weekend thanks to @dheltzel , @chiques chicks , and of course @emorems0 for delivering them
smile.png

This is Prince, CCL roo

These 3 are Stormy, Luna, and Cher, CCL pullets

And Adam, Bourbon red tom
smile.png

This guy wasn't through the chicken train but still new this weekend. This is tucker, BCM roo

Now, I'm just sitting in the garage brooder with Adam and miraculously, he slowly came to me. He's helping me post this by pecking my tablet (and fingers!) lol

Auro:

I am green with envy....thats a pretty nice crew of CCLs.....not that I am a pro, but, Prince looks pretty good for breeding...my two cents....

It has been a few years since I last posted. This forum is still doing fantastic!

Odd request given the time of year, but do we have any silkie breeders within a few hours of SE Pennsylvania? I am looking for 2 female silkies, preferably adults if possible. Thank you!
I believe it's hackerhollowfarm.com they are in Coatesville pa they have a facebook page

Back
Top Bottom