Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Forgot to mention, went to the farm show this weekend and had a blast. Saturday was so insanely busy that it wasn't even enjoyable. Sunday was so much less crowded and I got to watch my cousin win the draft horse hitch and feed scurry.

Forgot to mention, went to the farm show this weekend and had a blast. Saturday was so insanely busy that it wasn't even enjoyable. Sunday was so much less crowded and I got to watch my cousin win the draft horse hitch and feed scurry.

Wow, that's awesome! We were there Sunday and thought that it was insane. I can't imagine how many more people could've fit in there if you say it was worse on Saturday!

Wow, that's awesome! We were there Sunday and thought that it was insane. I can't imagine how many more people could've fit in there if you say it was worse on Saturday!

Oh my gosh! You couldn't even get in the booths to shop on Saturday... It was more crowded than Disney World! Sunday was honestly great crowd-wise compared to Saturday. A woman on the shuttle bus told us that they came Saturday and they got turned away because all of the lots were full.

8 chicks hatched and 3 died today  :( , including the only Bielefelder pullet. I hope the one set to hatch this weekend do better. I'm going to reduce the humidity in the hatcher and see if that helps.

Sorry bout that. That stinks. On a positive note, i think 5 of the turkey eggs re viable. I tossed one last night that was completely clear, but the rest had some "darkness" on the one side. So excited! :celebrate

Hey All! I had a 'Stake Sighting' today. He's not been able to stop in, but if anyone needs to contact him, PM me and I can connect you.

Is he okay? Where has he been?

He's fine, just having some computer issues.

[COLOR=0000FF]Hey All! I had a 'Stake Sighting' today. He's not been able to stop in, but if anyone needs to contact him, PM me and I can connect you.[/COLOR]

Thanks for the update... I don't need to contact him for any thing in particular but you can pass on a 'Hi' for me... hope he can get back soon, just let him know he is missed.... 

Will do!

I gave someone some eggs a few weeks ago... he went to cook them today and found a fetus in one.
sickbyc.gif
So I guess that means my rooster was doing his job before he went to freezer camp.

Looking forward to the farm show! We're going Friday, and hopefully we'll be able to get in. Will anyone else be there?

I gave someone some eggs a few weeks ago... he went to cook them today and found a fetus in one.
sickbyc.gif
So I guess that means my rooster was doing his job before he went to freezer camp.

Looking forward to the farm show! We're going Friday, and hopefully we'll be able to get in. Will anyone else be there?

That is so gross... it happened to me once. Not with one of my chickens, but with eggs my sister bought from a local farm. I was back home and staying at her place and I cracked it right into the pan. blech!

I gave someone some eggs a few weeks ago... he went to cook them today and found a fetus in one. :sick  So I guess that means my rooster was doing his job before he went to freezer camp.

I've already gone 4 days. I'm all done for this year and don't think I saw everything I wanted to see, but can't make it back. I'm happy to give you my parking pass if you'd like. I'm just outside of Kennett Sqquare in Southeast PA, are you close?

sickbyc.gif

Where is the farm show? If it's near State College area, I would like to bring my son to it. Don't want to travel too far in this cold winter weather.

Back
Top Bottom