Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

@hippiechickX4, here's a marans foot next to the JG foot. Sorry, the rain is making for some dirty chicken feet! But you can see how clear the difference is
Thanks. That actually helps alot. I couldn't find any really good comparsions. The one on the right matches coloring of our "austrolorp".

Happens every time!
Me too!
Just a question, are you and chaos18 dating? It just seems to be very friendly conversation. I'm kind of slow on the uptake... :D :oops:. You can tell me to mind my own business too. :D

LOL! I've warned him that someone would think that! Neither one of us is offended by that. We started talking about two months ago when he realized that his youngest and my niece whom I'm basically raising are two weeks apart. He is very happily married, and I would never cheat on my husband.
We do like to tease each other, and that's it.

Lemme see: over 100 chicks already booted to the grow out pens, 9 ducklings, 40 quail in the pen, 40 quail in the indoor brooder, 25 broad breasted poults in outdoor brooder, 7 hertiage poults inside, 1 gosling & another 40 chicks in 2 brooders.
The incubator has a few more turkey & a goose in this hatch, 40 geese due the 4th; 150 ee/oe, 25 assorted bantam, 40 heritage turkey & 3 geese set last week and almost 150 quail going in tonight.

A litter of 5 kittens in my daughter's room.

Oh, and bottle feeding 3 baby goats.

It's a bit busy round here.

Back
Top Bottom