Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Good morning Fisher and MCC:

Are they 'Blue Rocks', (the name of the Wilmington, DE minor league team)???
MCC: like the chili reports....planning to make a batch today...I use ground pork not beef though, guess I'd be disqualified...

Nah. The one said pork, I think.
big_smile.png

Good morning Fisher and MCC:

Are they 'Blue Rocks', (the name of the Wilmington, DE  minor league team)???
MCC: like the chili reports....planning to make a batch today...I use ground pork not beef though, guess I'd be disqualified...

I don't have any blue rocks, but they would be on the wish list when we finally get some where with more room...and columbian rock, and buff rocks....
Grayson is a grey/blue with barring. He is a mutt of unknown parentage and the probable sire of at least half of her original 6. So I would expect something in his background is showing up in her second generation.
I guess hers are accidental blues. Lol

Chick:

A woman who used to be on here (wingstone) butchers critters and sells them, I think she has a Asian customer base that pays extra for silkies? you might be able to work a swap out with her??? She's somewhere north of Lancaster....

Hmm I will keep that in mind. I'm waiting out this week and next to see who else starts crowing...

I think I'm wanting to start with pullets in order to start getting eggs quicker. I'll hand raise some chicks next year after we're up and going. Any tips on where I can get pullets instead of chicks? I'm in Pittsburgh area. Thanks!!!
Check out Freehling Farms in Kittaning. Welcome.

ya.gif
Wayne County PA
Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom