Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

These little fluffy balls under mom are the most exciting things!

They are cute, but I am wishing my girls weren't quite so determined! Came back from vacation to find 3 more broodies parked in boxes! Enough already! :he

One silkie mix, one barnyard mix and one buckeye... the by mix and buckeye are sharing a nest box to boot, which may or may not work out, we moved them tonight to a bigger nesting area so will see if they stick there....
And moved 2 hens and their recent hatch chicks into the general population today...love seeing the hens showing them around and the roosters checking out the new additions.

They are cute, but I am wishing my girls weren't quite so determined! Came back from vacation to find 3 more broodies parked in boxes! Enough already! :he

One silkie mix, one barnyard mix and one buckeye... the by mix and buckeye are sharing a nest box to boot, which may or may not work out, we moved them tonight to a bigger nesting area so will see if they stick there....
And moved 2 hens and their recent hatch chicks into the general population today...love seeing the hens showing them around and the roosters checking out the new additions.

:lau You can't really be surprised!

:( I am sorry that you didn't get a break. That is too bad. :hugs

I'm waiting for the final decision of my last chance to stay here. I do hope that we can stay. If not, I'll try to see if I can find a place for rent allowing chickens. Chance is small though. Everyone in my family enjoys the chickens so much and no one wants to give up yet.
Where are you moving to? We have a guest house at our PA property that is rentable with lots of land for chickens!
Jenne

Back
Top Bottom