Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

That's a very nice blue shade!!
Thanks! It's unfortunate that the one in the front definitely needs to go into the pot. Crows all day and all night and just this morning attacked me and would not stop. Crazy thing is that the other Blue Orp seemed to attack him when he wouldn't stop attacking me.

Does anyone know a good butchering place near Harleysville/Quakertown/Lansdale? The one recommended by my feed store isn't doing anything until spring. The Rooster needs to go!

nice beds...but, if that was me, there'd be a couple cords of stacked firewood.....

Warmth trumps aesthetics, eh?
(I thought the same thing)

Lol, there actualy still are a couple cords of stacked firewood from that adventure that spring lol. We took down 8 large trees and used the smaller, straight ones for the beds :)

Hi @dheltzel , does the Agway near you sell chicken feed?
I drove to the Tractor Supply in [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Pottstown Plaza to get a new 50lb bag of Dumor for $13 and the trip home took me past Pughtown Agway. I was wondering if they have competitive pricing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Our chickens also liked the feed from close to home [/COLOR]Uhler's Seed and Feed in Frazer but that's $18/50lb.
Pickering Farm and Feed in Lionsville costs more again.

I drove to the Tractor Supply in [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Pottstown Plaza to get a new 50lb bag of Dumor for $13 and the trip home took me past Pughtown Agway. I was wondering if they have competitive pricing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Our chickens also liked the feed from close to home [/COLOR]Uhler's Seed and Feed in Frazer but that's $18/50lb.
Sent you a PM. I buy mostly from Gehmans in Denver, PA, but sometimes from Browns in Birdsboro. There is another place near Denver called Stevens that was recommended to me. Lots of feed mills around this "farming country" (anything near Lancaster Co).

Kie4:

There's a few feed suppliers around us....

Tobin's RT 352 1/2 way between Malvern and Media....same prices as pickering feed.....
Pickering Feed on RT 113....
AGway right off RT 202....(near the intersection of Fern hill RD, or Matlack ST???)
TSC Parkesberg Right at the end of RT 30 Bypass) ....my goto.....

Blarney uses a feed mill somewhere west of West Chester.....

Back
Top Bottom