Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

You bet! You might want to try Cecil County, MD too, it’s a lot like the Coatesville area and just south of Kennett.

A quick Zillow search yielded some interesting results in Coatesville. Apparently prices have dropped considerably since I last looked around! Some interesting possibilities, a couple of historic farmettes around 20 acres. Have fun!

Last edited:
You bet! You might want to try Cecil County, MD too, it’s a lot like the Coatesville area and just south of Kennett.

A quick Zillow search yielded some interesting results in Coatesville. Apparently prices have dropped considerably since I last looked around! Some interesting possibilities, a couple of historic farmettes around 20 acres. Have fun!
Yes I just tried my daily search into those surrounding areas including honey brook...
I excitedly tell my husband about the gorgeous private wooded 15 acres that would be perfect for our homestead.
And he just nods and um hmms to me.
I even found a gorgeous one in honey brook, and it’s only 5 miles farther from Kennett than we are currently!
Why is it men are so lacking in imagination? Or maybe it’s just mine...😼

Crazy neighbor's dog attacked my chickens and ducks. I know at least 1 dead duck. I am not happy right now. They said its my fault because I free range my birds. Grrrr

Sorry to hear about the loss, if their dog came onto your property then it is clearly their fault.... but if your birds roamed onto their property then they aren't at fault. You didn't say where the attack happened.
Sorry if that sounds harsh but location and situation of incident matters.

Sorry to hear about the loss, if their dog came onto your property then it is clearly their fault.... but if your birds roamed onto their property then they aren't at fault. You didn't say where the attack happened.
Sorry if that sounds harsh but location and situation of incident matters.
I am with you on that. The dog came down to my yard and wnet in to the duck pen too. He even broke a fence post in my goat pasture.

Back
Top Bottom