Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

It should still be reported, failing to control the animal may effect a small child next time. Authorities can't investigate and stop problems in the bud if they don't know the problem exists... and no matter what they need held accountable for what went on or they will feel free to do it again and again, or do worse.

Nora's 2 boys
20200122_073254.jpg

Oreo's 3 babies. 2 girls 1 boy
20200122_073243.jpg
20200122_073238.jpg

Great news! Hero is steadily recovering from his illness. With the warmish weather today, it seemed time to take him out for a monitored visit. I set up the quarantine pen a little too close to the run apparently, because he hadn’t been out a minute before he started a solid cockfight with my Easter Egger Danny...through the fence!! Both of them ended up with bloody combs and had a little good exercise, but otherwise were fine and had a great time. I pulled the pen back away from the run, and Hero had a lovely afternoon of fresh air, fresh grass, and fresh gossip with the very happy hens. When I brought him inside at sunset, he was tired and happy, and spent about 3 hours on my lap watching TV, alternating between snoozing and munching popcorn. :love His poops are drying out, much less diarrhea, they are much less violently green, and although his crop is still a little squishy, he is breathing and crowing normally. Thank God my boy is getting better!!:wee💖

Back
Top Bottom