Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I am so stinkin mad about this lockdown and the weather. I really want to get some of Dennis's chicks but not sure how "essential" that travel would be.

As far as I see it, food counts as essential. Eggs (& chickens) are food. Also anything that relieves people from going into crowded supermarkets is a plus.

Ok, I gotta brag on my awesome day! I have my eggs advertised on Craigslist, and last week a man emailed me asking about hatching eggs! :love He came today to pick them up and brought a nice big pile of fruits and veggies for my feather babies!:celebrate The eggs are in his incubator now, God willing these will be the first born of my flock!!:celebrate:love:fl✝❤

Enjoying the fruits of their labors:
5A8409AF-69CE-42EE-BDF1-A3554C106CF6.jpeg

35F4DBA5-AFEE-4A8B-9C59-CD5FCDDDBCE1.jpeg

23662884-8E03-4F96-9E8B-4FD06E1ACFF1.jpeg

C98AA987-8A34-460A-9FDB-6FBAB2F63982.jpeg

D969F489-336F-4B24-A405-CFC6B67E7C65.jpeg

And my grandchickies in the bator:

E8A49883-DD0F-4F53-9D6A-9535203E698E.jpeg

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!🥰❤️✝️

Attachments

• 69770F1A-A3F3-42DF-A7AE-634D748ADF5E.jpeg
    69770F1A-A3F3-42DF-A7AE-634D748ADF5E.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 2
@fisherlady ~ I’m so sorry to hear that you are going through that right now. Such a scary time for a major surgery.
Having barely survived 3 weeks of cyber school, I too may list my teens on CL or Pennswoods. 😒

View attachment 2074801

:hugs Thank you, we are relieved a bit after the appointment yesterday, the Surgeon is comfortable waiting for the covid mess to blow over because he evaluated the measurements of the artery and said since DH is so large (6ft 5in) the measurement of the aneurysm is still in the safe zone. He wants another scan done in late May to watch for changes but figures to plan for summer. Still scary to but was worse when adding the worry of the possibility of of a covid infection complication or the fear of me getting sick and not being able to take care of him during recovery.
Work is getting crazier, we now have 5 full timers off on quarantine and schedules are being rearranged. The next month is not going to be good.

We just had another phone call from a prior customer, he wants 3 more layers...

More testing, or people that won’t stay home?
No, they are not. Google tracks people’s phone data, found Europe countries have 80% to 90% drop of their shopping activity, Americans only has 40% drop. I did notice more cars on the road these days. Just have another coworker under quarantine because her roommates went Spain and tested positive. Why everyone had to go to Spain during this outbreak?

@fisherlady ~ I’m so sorry to hear that you are going through that right now. Such a scary time for a major surgery.
Having barely survived 3 weeks of cyber school, I too may list my teens on CL or Pennswoods. 😒

View attachment 2074801
Believe me, you are not alone. My husband wants to do that to our 6yr old too.

:hugs Thank you, we are relieved a bit after the appointment yesterday, the Surgeon is comfortable waiting for the covid mess to blow over because he evaluated the measurements of the artery and said since DH is so large (6ft 5in) the measurement of the aneurysm is still in the safe zone. He wants another scan done in late May to watch for changes but figures to plan for summer. Still scary to but was worse when adding the worry of the possibility of of a covid infection complication or the fear of me getting sick and not being able to take care of him during recovery.
Work is getting crazier, we now have 5 full timers off on quarantine and schedules are being rearranged. The next month is not going to be good.

We just had another phone call from a prior customer, he wants 3 more layers...
That’s a great news. It’s really not a good time to have surgery. Hopefully, he can wait until this mess is over.

Back
Top Bottom