Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

We're doing our normal Thanksgiving. It's the 4 of us together at my parent's house with my grandma and this year, there's a possibility of my 3 cousins coming too since they're all in college in MD/VA and their parents are overseas (not sure how that will work though with crossing state lines)

I think Gov. Wolf requires anyone from other states either has a negtive testing results in 72 hours or quarantines for 14 days. Can your cousins get tested? This year is so weird! We will have a normal Thanksgiving in my in-laws' house. I suggested them just having a dinner with us or themselves, but my MIL wouldn't give up. :idunno It's important for her to have a great time with her kids and grandkids.

I think Gov. Wolf requires anyone from other states either has a negtive testing results in 72 hours or quarantines for 14 days. Can your cousins get tested? This year is so weird! We will have a normal Thanksgiving in my in-laws' house. I suggested them just having a dinner with us or themselves, but my MIL wouldn't give up. :idunno It's important for her to have a great time with her kids and grandkids.
The nasal test is much more accurate than the mouth swab. It is better to be apart this thanksgiving so it is possible to celebrate for all the ones to come!

I have no idea if they can get tested or not. All 3 are at different colleges and only 1 has a car (she'd have to pick up the other 2). I know that the youngest seems depressed and really brightened up a couple weeks ago when my mom said she could come up for Thanksgiving break.

CAE2852D-BE33-494C-87B2-3C9EEB0DB5F3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom