Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I’m vaccinated and still get it, although I think it helps to keep symptoms mild. My son and hubby are not vaccinated and both tested negative and are not sick at all. Go figure. Where I work has an outbreak for a while, it seems no big difference of test results between vaccinated and not vaccinated people. I guess once you had it before, you just has the same antibodies as vaccination giving you.

B17A3CE5-E6CF-40CD-B7D5-FAF5AA9A03C5.jpeg

My Thanksgiving morning was spent sorting and moving chickens. I think all the autosexing breeds are in their permanent breeding pens now. The Ameraucanas and Marans are still mixing it up on size sorted pens as they just seem to be meaner about picking on the little ones than the legbars and welbars.
Working on winterizing the main coop now, before it gets windy tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

Lots of work, not much shoppin for me today. I did make it out to Reading for a visit with my daughter which went really well for a change. 👍

Anyone planning on participating in the New Year’s Hatch? Do they even still do that?

Lots of work, not much shoppin for me today. I did make it out to Reading for a visit with my daughter which went really well for a change. 👍

Anyone planning on participating in the New Year’s Hatch? Do they even still do that?
Our power went out for about 5 hours. I am so thankful for the generator! Probably saved some chicks that were hatching. I am only hatching very valuable breeds right now, Ayam ketawa and Ayam cemani. New year's is not on my every 2 week schedule, so not planning to do that.

Back
Top Bottom