Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Lots of work, not much shoppin for me today. I did make it out to Reading for a visit with my daughter which went really well for a change. 👍

Anyone planning on participating in the New Year’s Hatch? Do they even still do that?

I shopped for about 10 hours with an old friend. We had a great time but I'm still feeling run down today from all of that moving yesterday lol.

They are still doing the new years hatch along. I'm thinking about it but not 100% positive in going to join in. My silkie/ Polish pen is laying right now so maybe.

I shopped for about 10 hours with an old friend. We had a great time but I'm still feeling run down today from all of that moving yesterday lol.

They are still doing the new years hatch along. I'm thinking about it but not 100% positive in going to join in. My silkie/ Polish pen is laying right now so maybe.
I can always find you some SPR or SPR mix eggs if you want to replenish your broody hen population! :lau

These silkie/polish girls are great layers! Sunny still lays 6-7 eggs per week when she is molting and day is short! All other 1year old girls quit.

I hope Ansel wasn't among them.
Nope, Spitzhauben are too small to eat. He is pretty tall now, but quite scrawny. He follows me around so he can eat from the feed bucket. He sleeps on a wagon, but not all the way at the top. I took the larger rooster that was sleeping above him, so hopefully he finds his way higher for a permanent roost.

Hello everyone! I have been absent a bit, trying to rearrange my life since my mom passed away. I got a new dog and am showing her, which fills some of the hole in my heart. I found a nice local FB chicken group--someone there needs a trapper for their fox problem--Blarney, didn't you have success with your trapper?

Attachments

• nisha.jpg
    nisha.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom