Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

You all will be sick of pics.... LOL 20221215_155057.jpg 20221216_073613.jpg 20221208_071248.jpg 20221215_145914.jpg 20221215_135319.jpg 20221215_134834.jpg

This is very late. I have been offline as I have Covid for the first time. I think for wry neck they need Selenium as well as vitamin E.
Thanks. Yes, I did give them eggs and meat for selenium. As I mentioned before, my Dorking Pudge improved a lot. Pudge had wry neck when she was a baby, but Water never had any issue before. Besides the injury near her beak, her eyes also had some blood. So I guess more possible that she got injured. She has eggs and extra vitamin e now, and very slowly recovering. Still twists her neck from time to time, but she can eat and drink.

Awesome pics Fisher!!
Keep'em coming :love :pop
Welcome all newbies and Hello to all those that are back!
Tilly- Glad your feather baby is doing better! Hope all the home front issues get fixed and fast!! :fl:hugs
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah to everyone, stay Warm and Safe . May you all enjoy this time no matter how you celebrate or do not.:love:clap:hugs:D

It’s a nice warm day, so I took Water back to coop. Her head is still turning sideways, so I worried about her getting bullied. She got a few small pecks from the big girls, then happily joined her hatch mates like she never left. They started taking food from each other as usual. Of course, Pepsi pecked her a few times, because I was holding Water when Pepsi wanted to play. Silly Pepsi always gets mad and pecks me or the chicken having my attention if I don’t play with her when she asks for. :lol:

Hello Pennsylvania friends I am looking for fertile Turkey eggs as close to Lackawanna county as I can get. I would prefer to pick-up but shipping is my last resort.
I just want a Dual purpose breed not looking for any color in particular mixed is fine too.

Back
Top Bottom