PenPals!!

Tartannik

Songster
10 Years
Mar 21, 2009
Wet Argyll, Scotland
I was just wondering if people still write letters to each other?? I love writing letters but don't really know how to go about finding a penpal??
If anyone on here would like a penpal please Pm me and we can swap addresses or indeed if anyone knows of anyone that would like a penpal please let me know!!

I do actually, I have pen pals from practically all over the world. there is a site I joined to meet new people and if all goes accordingly we begin pen palling, maybe it sounds odd to some people but I like it.

check out the site.

www.Interpals.net

Last edited:
If you can get your hands on a copy of Grit magazine, each month it lists folks looking for penpals:

http://www.grit.com/

ETA: I still write letters to my elderly dad and a dear elderly friend. They really like getting a letter they can hold in their hands and read over and over again; much more than a phone call.
Unfortunately my handwriting has gone to the dogs, so I usually end up typing.

Last edited:
my daughter is looking for a military pen pal, i try encourage writting letters in stead of "e-mailing", with the waywe live with texting, e-mail......the art of penmenship is gone

I have had a pen pal in New Zealand for about 25 years now. We mostly e-mail now, but every once in a while we shoot off a long hand-written letter. It's so fun to see something in the mailbox with a foreign stamp on it.

Back
Top Bottom