PenPals!!

Quote:
That's okay. We kind of hijacked it
tongue.png

Want a pen pal? Follow my link
big_smile.png

duck&chickencrazy :

That's really cool! I would love to have a pen pal! If you want one let me know!!!

We started another thread to sign up for a pen pal! follow TinychickenLady's Link on the previous page if you would like to sign up!​

Quote:
We started another thread to sign up for a pen pal! follow TinychickenLady's Link on the previous page if you would like to sign up!

Just did thanks
smile.png

I know the point is to write a letter and I love that idea but if people are worried about dangerous people you can always exchange e-mail addresses and once you get to know each other better and you are no longer worried about any danger, exchange mailing addresses and start writing, but i have to agree I trust more people on here then some of my family or I should say my husbands family. This will give people the safe feeling they want and when both penpals are ready they can write.

Quote:
Sounds good-I am in my thirties, married, and not sure I would be interested in writing to a teenager (no offense meant!)
hide.gif

I am in my teens, single, and not sure I would be interested in writing to a teenager.
lau.gif

But most kids are okay, although I do prefer to talk to older people. You know, stock chat and economy and all.
tongue.png

Here I will start. I do feel uncomfortable giving my mailing address out right away, I have 2 small kids and don't want someone showing up on my door step but I will start e-mailing someone unil I get to know them and then I will give them my mailing address. [email protected] I would love to have a pen pal that has a love for chickens like I do.

I have been to the penpals site, and was not happy with it. I asked for a female and got a male that was just interested in one thing. So...i gave up hope on the penpals thing. I am old fashioned that way and would still love a penpal from Scotland. My ancestors and all that. Someone to exchange letters with (to save the post office system), and exchange crafts, home made goodies, things from your country herbs etc. anything really. Send me a pm if interested. Tiana

Back
Top Bottom