PenPals!!

Back in the early 90s (I say that as if it was years and years ago) I had a penpal from Colorado and one from Hong Kong. As we got older we all fell out of touch. I have a friend from New Zealand that I still keep in touch with (met him in the Military) we would email, but then Facebook became the popular thing. So we keep in touch on there. I would love to have a pen pal- but like many others have said... I don't want a stalker!

Quote:
I would love to have a penpal from Scotland!
big_smile.png

Quote:
That does sound like fun and like a good idea. And the one running it could just have the addresses PM'ed to them so they are not out in the open. Would anyone be interested in a BYC penpal?

Quote:
That does sound like fun and like a good idea. And the one running it could just have the addresses PM'ed to them so they are not out in the open. Would anyone be interested in a BYC penpal?

That's what I was thinking too! They could take the addresses and fix up the PP teams so no one gets disappointed or creeped on.

Quote:

thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Maybe have a person in charge to collect names and a short list of "important things" and then be able to match people up. Like male/female, certain location in the world or states, age, likes/dislikes, etc. Just an idea....

Quote:

That's what I was thinking too! They could take the addresses and fix up the PP teams so no one gets disappointed or creeped on.

I would do it. If more people seem interested in the idea then we will set up another thread for it and people can sign up. I wouldnt mind doing the exchange of addresses for people. Plus there is people on BYC from all over the world so it will be interesting to see who signs up for it.

So who else is interested????!!!!!

Quote:
Good idea. Include that in the info to be PM'ed so we will have suitable matches for people.

I agree. EKC you have some good ideas.
Feather - I'm in if you get the thread going and have enough people participating
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom