People crazier then us...

Hey we have a man here in Sanford that wears a colander on his head ALL THE TIME, every time we see him he has it on, he's usually going through the trash cans out side of the grocery stores, and stupid me had to ask " why do you wear that colander" you know what he told me, so aliens wouldn't pick his brain, yeah like he's really got one.
lau.gif

Guys this is tooooo funny!! I saw that show too and thought that the gigantic gourd growers were pretty odd -- I mean I grow pumpkins for flavor not for impressive size.
roll.png

But you're right, I'm not one to talk really, because I AM obsessed with my birds. And my poor mother gets nearly daily updates on what they've all been up to. Course she can't complain, because sometimes she dares to ask after them.
lol.png

But I've also gotten into a nasty habit of buying items with ducks on them. Like I bought some coasters from a sporting goods store that had a nice image of mallards flying on them. I even stooped so low as to buy a cute little ceramic duck figurine. My poor H is about beside himself. Except he hasn't really complained yet, which is almost like he is complicitly encouraging me in it.
hmm.png

I watched that show with my husband as well. He said they were "freakin' whack-a-do's" which is what he usually calls us...soooo....I don't know if he's lumping us all together, or they've got their own special whack-a-do catagory.
idunno.gif

I watched that show with my husband as well. He said they were "freakin' whack-a-do's" which is what he usually calls us...soooo....I don't know if he's lumping us all together, or they've got their own special whack-a-do catagory.

And does that make him a "whack-a-don't"?​

Back
Top Bottom