People on this board act just like chicks

seafood

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
It just occured to me. The people who frequent this board act just like chicks.

I have been trying to figure out why some posts (alot of times these are my questions) get 0 or maybe 1 response. Then others get, 7, 9, 12, replies...then page after page!

I really dont think it has anything to do with the actual "content" of the post.

If one or two people "run to reply" to a post...the rest just flock to it to see what is going on and then have to get their response in.

Just like chicks...one or two come up to see what kind of treat is in your hand and then the rest rush in.

I know this is pointless...just my observation.

lol! That is funny but true.
big_smile.png

I agree, but as a newbie I must say I have posted several times and gots lots of feedback. Everyone has been very helpfull. You have to remember, it depends on the time of day, and who is online and feels chatty. I don't mind acting like a bunch of chicks, that means we are cute and fun to be around!
cool.png

Last edited:
I thought you were watching my typing skills and were talking about my "pecking" at the keyboard.
lau.gif

I know as a newbie I read alot of posts but don't reply simply because I don't know the answer to someones question. I have had a good number of my questions answered though so thanks to all the experienced chicks who help us out.
I do think there were certain posts yesterday though that were like a bowl of mealworms. They were just to fun to not run over and gobble up!
smile.png

For the record, I bet this will be one of those posts that gets run over to by all the chicks!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
You're not too far away from me. I live about 10 minutes from Waco. Its nice to see other people from Texas on here.

I got the worm.. I got the worm!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom