people with house chickens

That is sweet!

Finn is becoming more and more spoiled. This morning I had his cage open so I could sleep a little, and I went to go to the bathroom, and next thing I know I see him running past the door into my parents room. He jumped right on the bed and started doing his sideways walk to my mom. He does that whenever I leave the room, he chases after me. He also is starting to like sleeping under my neck like a baby again

Muffy and I have been working the Home and Garde show the past few days :)

That is sweet!

Finn is becoming more and more spoiled. This morning I had his cage open so I could sleep a little, and I went to go to the bathroom, and next thing I know I see him running past the door into my parents room. He jumped right on the bed and started doing his sideways walk to my mom. He does that whenever I leave the room, he chases after me. He also is starting to like sleeping under my neck like a baby again

hahaha! Is that like a mating thing he was doing?

Muffy and I have been working the Home and Garde show the past few days :)

Stunning as always!

That is sweet!

That is so cute!

He can be very sweet! What ISNT cute is him biting your feet, ankles, and hand. Also, it isn't cute when he tries to mate with:

My slipper
My foot
My hand
my knee
Jackie, a DOG
my dad,
a sock,
Jackie's toys,

and anything else he can see. He is such a creep.

He can be very sweet! What ISNT cute is him biting your feet, ankles, and hand. Also, it isn't cute when he tries to mate with:

My slipper
My foot
My hand
my knee
Jackie, a DOG
my dad,
a sock,
Jackie's toys,

If it makes you feel any better, I have a cat whose chosen partners are myself and my dog lol. Nobody else.. not the other cat or the other family members, just me and the dog. It's quite annoying hahaha

My vote is for Rosco.... go buddy! Hey  Phantom, I am hatching chicks right now, my husband doesnt know, but i had a cchicken go broody and the time was right (for me) so here we go...I am still scared. I wanted to have an incubator in place incase the hen went to 20 days and said I give up....so now I check online and incubators are over $100.  Hope my girls can do this.....

Hey Theresa!

As long as your hens maintain interest in sitting on the eggs after the first day or so, you can usually be assured they're in it for the long haul. Mine will sit on one for about an hour, and then decide to move.. So I just grab them when she's not looking and throw them in the incubator. I'm in the middle of another hatch right now, actually! 2 babies out, one pipping, two more should hopefully hatch by the end of the day or early tomorrow. I had a really hard time with my POS little giant hatcher going WILDLY unstable the day after lockdown, but it's holding for the time being. First one is rusty white with a black back with two white racing stripes running down it, the other one is pure black!

My slipper
My foot
My hand
my knee
Jackie, a DOG
my dad,
a sock,
Jackie's toys,

Time to get him a lady friend :)

Back
Top Bottom