people with house chickens

What a pretty baby Phantom!

Awww, thanks :)

This one takes after mama, mostly!

@Fuzzybutt love: Your Roo is a huggable handsome guy!

@Yoyobantam: Congrats! Lovelove love babies :D

I'm loving seeing everyone posting their pics. My big girls are enjoying their outside pen time so much so that they won't come in till dark lol. I will take the babies outside tomorrow bec their brooder needs cleaning anyway and its supposed to be real warm again.

I'm getting excited for the chicken show! There is a youth day coming up that I have to attend to get him sited for salmonella and avian flue on April 27th, then may 25th is the show! Hoping to enter him in showmanship and mixed breed category, I don't know if I have to get him blood tested to see his breed or not so I'm just going to enter him in that. My mom said we are definitely going though!

I'm getting excited for the chicken show! There is a youth day coming up that I have to attend to get him sited for salmonella and avian flue on April 27th, then may 25th is the show! Hoping to enter him in showmanship and mixed breed category, I don't know if I have to get him blood tested to see his breed or not so I'm just going to enter him in that. My mom said we are definitely going though!

Yay for that!!! He's gonna kick butt!!!

I hope so! He's not gonna like the needle sticking him or a q-tip in his mou, but it needs to be done for the show.

Back
Top Bottom