people with house chickens

Pics
I bought a pet play pen and put some painters paper down and sprinkled a few pine shavings for the brooder. Once the chicks are out of the brooder, the pen will be perfect for when I travel with them!

I bought a pet play pen and put some painters paper down and sprinkled a few pine shavings for the brooder. Once the chicks are out of the brooder, the pen will be perfect for when I travel with them!

Where did you find that? That looks great for travel!!

Where did you find that? That looks great for travel!!

Adorable!! Pumpkin really is the perfect name for her. People don't realize how great of a snuggler a chicken can be!

I am so jealous. I would love to have a house chicken but DH says NO WAY. I told him she would wear a diaper. Still a no go.

I do bring my chicks in the house constantly and he is ok with that. One of these days there will be a chick that he will fall in love with that will live in the house. I'm sure of it.

Back
Top Bottom