people with house chickens

Pics
Yes, I believe she still makes them. I just ordered one from her a few months ago. I know that her Internet doesn't always work that great, but she should still be making them. :)

Hi there. Meet my milly. she is my house chicken for now. She's been inside for a year now.hubby keeps saying she will go outside but I'm doubting it.lol. Here is my sweet girl sitting on the couch . she loves to perch on the arm of the couch. she is a blessing from God and I'm sooo greatful I have her!! I have
diapers for her but she doesn't wear them because I
think they are uncomfortable for her but you can
order diapers from pampered poultry.com I believe
that's the name? Anyway here is my princess milly.
the cat is next to her and never bothers her! She's so
special to me!

I built a little area for my soon-to-be house chicken, so I'll have to get some pictures posted tomorrow. I really hope her diapers come in next week. I can't wait to move her into the house! Last night I was sitting on the couch watching a movie and I could just picture her snuggled up on the couch with me. :love

realsis, your Milly is so cute! She looks so laid back and fluffy! Is she your only chicken? I'd love to see more pictures.
smile.png

MsChickenMomma, we need pics! I'm thinking about changing my chickens' setup and I'd like to see what you did for yours. And can't wait to see those diapers.
wink.png

realsis, your Milly is so cute! She looks so laid back and fluffy! Is she your only chicken? I'd love to see more pictures. :)

MsChickenMomma, we need pics! I'm thinking about changing my chickens' setup and I'd like to see what you did for yours. And can't wait to see those diapers. ;)

I will get some posted tomorrow! We made ours out of miscellaneous things that we had lying around. It turned out really cool. :D

Back
Top Bottom