Pepsi Throwback.............

PitterPaws

Songster
12 Years
Nov 29, 2007
Wisconsin
I called to see if they are going to bring back Pepsi Throwback Permanently and they said they are taking zip codes.
ya.gif
thumbsup.gif

So, If anyone is interested in calling and giving them your zip code, if they get enough maybe they Will make it Permanent.
fl.gif

Please Call them it might make a difference! Here is Pepsi's phone number. 1 (800) 433-2652.
yippiechickie.gif

and just tell them that you are calling about the Pepsi Throwback and that you would like to add your Zip code. Thanks!
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif

Ive been looking for the stores far and wide for them and none to be found!

Only my mother has three cartons left...so the only time I go there to visit is when i would take a can or two back home with me!

LOVE that stuff!

Quote:
It's pepsi made with real cane sugar, not that high fructose corn syrup, the way pepsi used to be.
I doubt they'll bring it back around here. It was suppose to be available until (something like) April 16th, but I couldn't find it in the stores past the middle of March.
sad.png

Quote:
It's pepsi made with real cane sugar, not that high fructose corn syrup, the way pepsi used to be.
I doubt they'll bring it back around here. It was suppose to be available until (something like) April 16th, but I couldn't find it in the stores past the middle of March.
sad.png

Oh thats why I hadnt heard of it, I was out of commision for the whole month of April. I wouldnt mind trying it though.

Actually, I've cut WAY WAY back on colas and the results have been positive. I am trying to cut them out all together.

Last edited:
Quote:
sad.png

Oh thats why I hadnt heard of it, I was out of commision for the whole month of April. I wouldnt mind trying it though.

Actually, I've cut WAY WAY back on colas and the results have been positive. I am trying to cut them out all together.

I drink mainly iced tea. Notice I didn't say "sweet tea" cuz I gave up sugar in my tea about 10 years ago.
Still this pepsi is well worth trying. It's pepsi the way it was when we were kids, sweet and satisfying. I consider high fructose corn syrup to be one of the scurges of the earth, no matter how many commercials the corn refiners put out about it being "just like sugar". I'll take something that grows naturally on a cane over something created in a lab any day.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom