Pepsi Throwback.............

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by PitterPaws, Jun 3, 2010.

1. PitterPaws

PitterPaws Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I called to see if they are going to bring back Pepsi Throwback Permanently and they said they are taking zip codes. [​IMG] [​IMG]

So, If anyone is interested in calling and giving them your zip code, if they get enough maybe they Will make it Permanent. [​IMG]

Please Call them it might make a difference! Here is Pepsi's phone number. 1 (800) 433-2652. [​IMG]

and just tell them that you are calling about the Pepsi Throwback and that you would like to add your Zip code. Thanks! [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Ive been looking for the stores far and wide for them and none to be found!

Only my mother has three cartons left...so the only time I go there to visit is when i would take a can or two back home with me!

LOVE that stuff!

3. mylittlezoo

mylittlezoo Poppy Creek Farm

Mar 16, 2009
    GA
    Ohhhhhhh... are they doing the same for mountain dew throwback?

4. mjdtexan

mjdtexan Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2008
    Houston(ish)
    Pepsi is my favorite cola but I just dont have any idea what yall are talking about. Throwback?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:It's pepsi made with real cane sugar, not that high fructose corn syrup, the way pepsi used to be.
    I doubt they'll bring it back around here. It was suppose to be available until (something like) April 16th, but I couldn't find it in the stores past the middle of March. [​IMG]

6. mjdtexan

mjdtexan Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2008
    Houston(ish)
    Quote:It's pepsi made with real cane sugar, not that high fructose corn syrup, the way pepsi used to be.
    I doubt they'll bring it back around here. It was suppose to be available until (something like) April 16th, but I couldn't find it in the stores past the middle of March. [​IMG]

Oh thats why I hadnt heard of it, I was out of commision for the whole month of April. I wouldnt mind trying it though.

Actually, I've cut WAY WAY back on colas and the results have been positive. I am trying to cut them out all together.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  7. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas

Oh thats why I hadnt heard of it, I was out of commision for the whole month of April. I wouldnt mind trying it though.

Actually, I've cut WAY WAY back on colas and the results have been positive. I am trying to cut them out all together.

I drink mainly iced tea. Notice I didn't say "sweet tea" cuz I gave up sugar in my tea about 10 years ago.
    Still this pepsi is well worth trying. It's pepsi the way it was when we were kids, sweet and satisfying. I consider high fructose corn syrup to be one of the scurges of the earth, no matter how many commercials the corn refiners put out about it being "just like sugar". I'll take something that grows naturally on a cane over something created in a lab any day. [​IMG]

8. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Coke is better... [​IMG]

9. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Our Albertson's can't keep it in stock, I've been buying twelve packs to stockpile!!!!

10. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:[​IMG]
    Didn't we teach you anything during your time in the South?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by