Pepsi Throwback.............

Quote:
Very good point..
see pepsi just aint right!
tongue.png

Accctttuuuaallllly,,,,, it's because most ignorant people refer to any "soda" as "coke"!!!! HEHHEHHEHEHEhehhehehehe!!!!

ETA: PEPSI RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here it Texas any soda is referred to as a Coke.

Everything is coke around here too..

When I try to order a coke product and they say we only have pepsi Im pretty dumbfounded and dont know what to order
Round here they say 'Can I start you off with some water, tea, or a coke?'
big_smile.png

I don't care for Pepsi or Coke, not really any dark soda actauly. But if I had to choose one it was always Coke until they brought out the Pepsi Throwback.

I am keeping away from soda and the results have been good.
wink.png
I just drink 5x as much coffee to get my caffeine fix for the day.
roll.png

Oh My
hu.gif
How did this end up as a debate over who likes Pepsi and who likes Coke? It is supose to be about Pepsi Throwback
thumbsup.gif

Pepsi Throwback was put out as a Limited edition twice, for a limited time only. and now it is gone, but hopefully they will make it a permanent product.
fl.gif

Even if you don't drink pepsi maybe you could just call the 800 number and give them your zip code, that's all they ask for.

I think they will make it permanent....as soon as the lawsuits over the damage caused by high fructose corn syrup get started....

We have taco trucks up here that sell "Mexican" Coke. Same as Pepsi throwback- only the writing on the bottle is in Spanish. Works for me!! Even in the old days I preferred Coke over Pepsi.
hide.gif

I have an Aussie friend that won't drink soda in the states because she says it's too sweet. They still use cane sugar there, too.

I believe that around Passover every year both Pepsi and Coke produce products with real sugar instead of hfcs....however they don't market it and you have to check the bottles in the grocery store to find it (2 liters).

Back
Top Bottom