Permethrin spray

Pics
Well, I made a call today and found out that Ectiban...which is labelled a livestock and livestock premise spray AND labelled for chickens, is considered class 4 in Ontario. I called a TSC store and was promptly told that a license is required to obtain the product.

I also want to add that we've just learned that we have bugs in a grainery of grain. We can't obtain or apply the chemical required to fumigate the bin unless we have a license. We can hire a licensed company to do it. We used to be able to do this ourselves.

But we found out we can take a coarse to obtain a license to use the product that treats the grain. Perhaps this is something that can be done in the cases where the product requires licensing to use.

*(On a side note we were told we can also use DE to treat the grain...lol!)

I also want to add that we've just learned that we have bugs in a grainery of grain. We can't obtain or apply the chemical required to fumigate the bin unless we have a license. We can hire a licensed company to do it. We used to be able to do this ourselves.

But we found out we can take a coarse to obtain a license to use the product that treats the grain. Perhaps this is something that can be done in the cases where the product requires licensing to use.

*(On a side note we were told we can also use DE to treat the grain...lol!)
DE actually works to treat grain mites!!

What kind of 'bugs'?
DE will readily kill grain mites.
The didn't specifically say...but it's in barley...we assume grain mites.
I just thought it was incredibly humorous since. It apparently takes quite a bit. We want to ship it asap since we're combining and will need the space. So we'll be going with the company coming out. At least that's the last I heard...lol.

A phrase I never thought I'd hear you say. :lau

I think it is Aart that thought me this!
Blame it on her!

eta...it WAS Aart!
Yeah but let's not delete out the key words..."on grain mites".

We never did fond out what product banty chooks was talking about.

Back to the subject, no page filling banter texting.:old

Back
Top Bottom