Person and Poultry action shot contest

Meri Maura

May 2024 bring less misery 🥂
Feb 6, 2021
the BYC underground
My Coop
My Coop
The rules:
The picture must have you and your poultry doing something interesting. The poultry doesn't have to be moving, but you do. Editing out your face is allowed, but no other photoshopping. All submissions need to be clean, non-fuzzy pics of you and your fowl. The pictures have to be yours. You can enter 3 pictures in separate posts. Each post needs to have a title such as "upside down with my rooster" or something. The contest will end on April 18, 2021. After that, I will post a poll at the top of the thread with the entries. The poll will close on April 25, 2021. The winner(s) will receive a custom drawn sketch of one of their chickens. (not the entry) PM me after you win to send me the pic.

(I'll post my pic in a few days)

The rules:
The picture must have you and your poultry doing something interesting. The poultry doesn't have to be moving, but you do. Editing out your face is allowed, but no other photoshopping. All submissions need to be clean, non-fuzzy pics of you and your fowl. The pictures have to be yours. You can enter 3 pictures in separate posts. Each post needs to have a title such as "upside down with my rooster" or something. The contest will end on April 18, 2021. After that, I will post a poll at the top of the thread with the entries. The poll will close on April 25, 2021. The winner(s) will receive a custom drawn sketch of one of their chickens. (not the entry) PM me after you win to send me the pic.

(I'll post my pic in a few days)
I'm so excited! Good luck everyone!

Chicken bike ride.
PXL_20210330_204439248_exported_2731.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom