Person you'd most like to meet?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by AussieSharon, Sep 29, 2008.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap

Jesus and Queen Elizabeth I. The most incredible man that ever lived (and still does) and the bravest woman who ever walked the planet.

2. redoak

redoak Songster

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    Charlemagne

3. apbgv

apbgv Songster

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    I would have liked to have met Dale Earnhardt, came from a working class family and made it big and never forgot his roots.

4. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    miley cyrus she is soo hot i want to date her and all you folks on byc

eta Jesus Christ, Joseph Smith, Nephi son of Lehi, Thomas S. Monson, Gordan B. Hinkley and my dogs family so i can guess her breed.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  5. bluey

bluey thootp veteran

Apr 10, 2008
    Washington, PA
    Jesus [​IMG]

6. Riocotesei

Riocotesei Songster

Aug 15, 2008
    N.Texas
    My beloved Dakota that died a year ago, Pioneers from martin handcart company(sp?), Joan of Arc would be cool... I know there's more...
    My shallow minded answer would be Orlando Bloom... [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I'd love to meet my 5th Great Grandfather... who believed what Julian Moses and Joseph Webster were preaching and moved his family from northern Tennessee to Nauvoo, IL in 1840.

He died in 1846 at Mt. Pisgah, Iowa, never attaining his goal seeing Isaiah's prophecy fulfilled...Isaiah 2:2
    2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  8. scrapmom5

scrapmom5 Songster

Apr 21, 2008
    Utah
    Quote:Love this. What a great thought to reflect upon!

9. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Crowing

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    let's see... i want to meet so many, but i think that the people i'd most like to meet are Jesus (i'll see him one day, i know that. [​IMG] ) and probably for a historical figure i'd like to meet Charlemagne. [​IMG]

10. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

My great-great grandmother who came in a covered wagon to Kansas from Tennessee with her children after she was widowed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: