personal Christian prayer request..

smom1976

too many projects too little time!
11 Years
May 2, 2008
Pensacola, FL
There have been quite a few marriages under attack here and mine is one of them.. Can I get a few of you prayer warriors out there to put me and my husband on your prayer lists..

Thanks..

Just things that shouldnt bother us are... I guess you could say the devil is having a hay day with putting thoughts in our head.

Father God, thank You for being bigger than anything we face in our marriages! Thank You for restoration and solutions! i ask that You bind this marriage with a hedge of thorns and bring help NOW! i ask, believing that You are already bringing answers. Thank You Lord, for trials and tribulation that make us fully matured in every area. i ask all in Jesus' name, amen!

God bless! my husband and me will pray for you each night as we pray for our marriage. 'Where two or more are, there I am also.'

hugs and be strong and courageous! you are MORE than a conqueror, MORE than VICTORIOUS! He is on time, every time, all the time!

I ad my agreement to Jayne's... Keep that armor on and and keep casting down those thoughts. I am praying this for you guys:

Ephesians 3:16-19

16I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Bless you!

I have been fasting since yesterday at 3. I am looking at those potato chips.. But I have been praying too..

DH and I are having it rough now too. We've been separated over a year. Prayers are with you, I know what your going through. I wouldn't be as strong as I am now if it were not for a certain marriage restoration website I read everyday. PM me if your interested in it.

Back
Top Bottom