Personal page

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by kevinkeb4, Dec 22, 2007.

1. kevinkeb4

kevinkeb4 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 3, 2007
    Spencerport,N.Y.
    Hi,

I set up a page here,but it wont let me upload pics of my chicks,or any pic for that matter,can someone help please,
    Thanks, Kevin

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Chillin' With My Peeps

I use photobucket and copy from there..my problem is my pictures could be smaller!

3. kevinkeb4

kevinkeb4 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 3, 2007
    Spencerport,N.Y.
    Hi Cheryl,

Thanks.I have a photobucket page and I tried uploading from there and all I get is a link/html code.
    I tried image code,html code and neither will give me anything but code on my page.If you feel like it,will you go to my page and see what it looks like. I hope its under my kevinkeb4,name and the title of the page is Fred and Ed.
    I am not very technologically inclined.........[​IMG]

4. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    If you are still having problems. WHen you are viewing your Personal Page, on the left there is a link to print instructions. I followed them, very detailed and it explains exactly how to use PhotoBucket Pictures.

I set up a page over the weekend, following these instructions and it worked great.

Thanks to whomever put together the instructions.

5. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    At the top of the editing window, in the toolbar, there is a button to click to allow you to place a photo into your page. It's located a little off center of the top right. Click on that, and it will help you place a link to a photo so it can be viewed on your page.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by