Personal Research Adam freeman theory.

Wanderers tales

Chirping
Jul 7, 2020
I’ve decided to do an experiment since I found nothing similar online even searched the dark web. The theory is thus:
It’s a known fact that sperm cells of different vertebrate animals especially those of same class don’t differ that much except for two major differences : the number of sperm cells produced and released after ejaculation. And the other final major difference is that which is the length of the flagellum (which is basically the sperms tail in simpler words).
AE104F6B-9A12-4967-B92D-08215A21A5FA.png

Now obviously due to countless genetic factors you can’t fertilize the egg cells of different species with sperm cells of another separate species. Like a chicken with a cow that won’t work.
However you can use the sperm cells of different breeds of animals that belong to the same species no matter how different the breeds are so long as they’re of the same species it is genetically possible. And I’ve done it before through inseminating a large Oshamo hen named specimen 209 which weighs 5kg/12lbs with the harvested sperm cells of a small dutch bantam rooster named specimen 398 the rooster weighs 500gs/1.05lbs basically 10X times smaller. The hybridization was a complete success with embryo survival rates of 74%.

So what was the point ?
The point is if I examine the semen samples of the dutch bantam rooster and compared it with the giant OShamo rooster’s and there was a difference in sperm ratio and length of sperm flagellum. Then that means years of selective breeding to produce larger animals can be shortened down by 100X times. Since breeders will simply need to isolate unusual individual sperm cells with shorter flagellum and fertilize infertile egg samples with it and hatch them in a better suited container instead of the egg shell itself which had been performed multiple times with a decent level of success depending on the talent experience and skill level of the researcher. I will provide an update next year.

Last edited:
So what was the point ?
The point is if I examine the semen samples of the dutch bantam rooster and compared it with the giant OShamo rooster’s and there was a difference in sperm ratio and length of sperm flagellum. Then that means years of selective breeding to produce larger animals can be shortened down by 100X times. Since breeders will simply need to isolate unusual individual sperm cells with shorter flagellum...
I think you are assuming that the same genes cause the changes in the sperm cell and in the size of the adult chicken.

I don't know whether that would be true or not. Trying it seems like a good way to find out.

I will provide an update next year.
I will look forward to reading the update :)

Back
Top Bottom