Personalities Swans v Geese

EeyoreD

Songster
7 Years
Mar 26, 2012
Attica, MI
I was out doing the evening feed for the geese and other birds tonight and a few geese decided they wanted to be nice and decorative and fluff and posture in the pond as I walked by instead of eat. Or hiss at and bite me. It's spring.

And I admired them and said out loud "Awww, look at you, you're so pretty and graceful. You're like mean swans"

And then I remembered my brief experiences with swans...

And none of those were in spring or cygnet season.

Swans are either mean geese or geese are nice swans. I'm pretty sure, as evil as my geese are (and don't get me wrong I love them but I'm realistic), swans are eleven times as bad.

But god do I want swans. I just can't justify it.

I find this funny, people always tell me how mean their geese are and how nice their ducks are.....I raised my duck and goose by hand in my house for months.....The duck viciously attacks me and the goose is an absolute sweetheart. My boss tells me about how devilish her geese are especially when on eggs....My goose is on eggs right now and she is as sweet and docile as ever....She lets me hold her and pet her and is just a total love bug.....but if I walk into the pen with the duck, he is all over me, biting my feet, and just being a jerk

Back
Top Bottom