Pet Art!! POST PICTURES OF PETS AND I WILL DRAW THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its way better then mine, but please see if people already said if they are gonna draw them. I drew it already. You gotta pick some out, right now most are taken.
I think yours are really good ,I am old ..been drawing as a hobby a LONG time off and on and still think its fun just boning up as i have been wanting to try chickens for some weeks and saw this tonite.
When you get my age you will be MUCH better because you are commited to it early. I wasnt . Keep it up....They are wonderful
I didnt see the drawings on the pics as a "quote" so didnt think those pics were taken
.See now they are on a different reply by themself. Sorry posted the drawings before you said they were all taken
Keep up the good work I will maybe start a drawing thread for eveyone tomorrow any pic they want to draw. There are some awesome artists on here.Did you see the egg contest and the eggs some ppl painted ?WOW! ...Anyway look for a drawing thread. if i get time to start it ... you can join too!.

I think yours are really good ,I am old ..been drawing as a hobby a LONG time off and on and still think its fun just boning up as i have been wanting to try chickens for some weeks and saw this tonite.
When you get my age you will be MUCH better because you are commited to it early. I wasnt . Keep it up....They are wonderful
I didnt see the drawings on the pics as a "quote" so didnt think those pics were taken
.See now they are on a different reply by themself. Sorry posted the drawings before you said they were all taken
Keep up the good work I will maybe start a drawing thread for eveyone tomorrow any pic they want to draw. There are some awesome artists on here.Did you see the egg contest and the eggs some ppl painted ?WOW! ...Anyway look for a drawing thread. if i get time to start it ... you can join too!.

Well people say, "I will draw these."
Oh and thank you! That would be great.

frow.gif
AWESOMENESS!

Anyone else like to draw Melvin? So I can add your pic and name in the short story peom article I made a few days before he died please???? https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/hatched

I did the poem short story for an contest on here, thought it would be cool to be able to show off some talent from ya all too! <3

psssss other pics in the article too

Back
Top Bottom