Pet Art!! POST PICTURES OF PETS AND I WILL DRAW THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clucky3255

Songster
7 Years
Jul 2, 2012
Sitting at the computer
woot.gif
HI everybody! I am a beginner artist and I love drawing birds,cats,dogs,horses,and people even... i am working on drawing on realistic things,so if you have any pets or anything you could post so i can draw them! Thanks!
ya.gif

Hey guys! I didn't get the pictures somebody gave me done on my trip (i forgot to print them...) But I drew these two, tell me what you think!

I have to add one thing about the everyone pic s apictureand nobody else can draw it approach.....
Art is a very subjective thing. Michaelangelo and Grandma Moses were both famous artists but each STYLE was different .
Doesnt mean one is BETTER than the other.some ppl hate one and love the other...Just Different styles of doing their art.. Many artists draw the same scene.
For instance Jesus.s Last Supper was portrayed 100's of times. Each is different and that makes it unique
One person will like one better another some other better.
If you look in an art show or museum every artist work is like a fingerprint UNIQUE to them.

So my point ....it isnt really imperative for everyone to draw a different subject

In art a SPECIAL or genius artist (and it goes for musicians sculptors,woodworkers potters glassmakers and singers you name it ), will be the one who has a different approach than any one else's to the very same subject.It can be crude or very realistic all ARE GOOD.
My mother was an art teacher she said art is practice practice practice...and every style is RIGHT because everyones art is different

woud love to see what someone can do with this-
http://sadpanda.us/images/1218300-KJ9W3Q8.jpg
am not a beginner traditional artist [nope am just crap due to limitations from disabilities]. :p
the photo is of kanner and tito chest banging,they are special babies of mine,woud love to see a sketch of them if possibel thanks!

if are still after people to comission/draw for,am guessing are not on deviant art?
as deviant art has a 'project' boards on their forum which is for people to look for comissioners etc.
woud have to make sure to put a limit on it though because free offers get quicly overloaded and will find a lot of people treat the artist like they are paying for the picture and have a right to get snotty.

animal/pet drawing is a very good skill to have if are able to get to a advanced stage,have known a number of people make a lot of money out of it they didnt even have their own website,just had it advertised in their sigs on pet forums. :p

woud love to see what someone can do with this- http://sadpanda.us/images/1218300-KJ9W3Q8.jpg am not a beginner traditional artist [nope am just crap due to limitations from disabilities]. :p the photo is of kanner and tito chest banging,they are special babies of mine,woud love to see a sketch of them if possibel thanks! if are still after people to comission/draw for,am guessing are not on deviant art? as deviant art has a 'project' boards on their forum which is for people to look for comissioners etc. woud have to make sure to put a limit on it though because free offers get quicly overloaded and will find a lot of people treat the artist like they are paying for the picture and have a right to get snotty. animal/pet drawing is a very good skill to have if are able to get to a advanced stage,have known a number of people make a lot of money out of it they didnt even have their own website,just had it advertised in their sigs on pet forums. :p
thank you i will try...
thumbsup.gif
ya.gif

Not sure exactly what you are looking to draw but here is a couple pics....

One of my showdogs, "Kannon"

My first jap bantam hen who was my first ever hen actually, that has since passed away.
sad.png

Male bluebird feeding his babies this spring in our yard.

Head shot of one of my roos.

Not sure exactly what you are looking to draw but here is a couple pics....

One of my showdogs, "Kannon"

My first jap bantam hen who was my first ever hen actually, that has since passed away.
sad.png

Male bluebird feeding his babies this spring in our yard.

Head shot of one of my roos.
i will try this out... thank you!

Back
Top Bottom