Pet Art!! POST PICTURES OF PETS AND I WILL DRAW THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to add one thing about the everyone pic s apictureand nobody else can draw it approach.....
Art is a very subjective thing. Michaelangelo and Grandma Moses were both famous artists but each STYLE was different .
Doesnt mean one is BETTER than the other.some ppl hate one and love the other...Just Different styles of doing their art.. Many artists draw the same scene.
For instance Jesus.s Last Supper was portrayed 100's of times. Each is different and that makes it unique
One person will like one better another some other better.
If you look in an art show or museum every artist work is like a fingerprint UNIQUE to them.

So my point ....it isnt really imperative for everyone to draw a different subject

In art a SPECIAL or genius artist (and it goes for musicians sculptors,woodworkers potters glassmakers and singers you name it ), will be the one who has a different approach than any one else's to the very same subject.It can be crude or very realistic all ARE GOOD.
My mother was an art teacher she said art is practice practice practice...and every style is RIGHT because everyones art is different

Anyone else like to draw Melvin? So I can add your pic and name in the short story peom article I made a few days before he died please???? https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/hatched

I did the poem short story for an contest on here, thought it would be cool to be able to show off some talent from ya all too! <3

psssss other pics in the article too
Can I try to draw it?

Can I try to draw it?

May we both draw it? Its ok if not
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom