Pet Peeves

Jandals/flip flops/thongs/ whatever you want to call them...... and socks!
NO! ITS WRONG! TOTALLY WRONG!
Ok, speaking of odd clothing pairings...
It may drive some people nuts, but personally, I'm loving this post-lockdown "anything goes" dress code. Pencil skirt and a t-shirt? Sure! Jammy pants and button-down? Why not?!
DH and I have started referring to it as "Casual Business," as in: She's got some causal business to see to.

Oh yes I need this 😁

putting hands on car windows
no words it just p*sses me off so bad
i have a 2018 maroon Dodge Charger, so much money saved for custom things. I got the, tinted super dark but they have a special coating on the inside that makes it super shiny outside, but you can see EVERY SPECK OF DUST. My friend and I always go places and sometomes he brings his little brother because why not?( He’s 5) and pointing at cars like mine is his favorite thing😑

and dirty shoes

Ok, speaking of odd clothing pairings...
It may drive some people nuts, but personally, I'm loving this post-lockdown "anything goes" dress code. Pencil skirt and a t-shirt? Sure! Jammy pants and button-down? Why not?!
DH and I have started referring to it as "Casual Business," as in: She's got some causal business to see to.
I mean express your self But no. Why not? Becuase I was at Walmart And my friend works there, he was wearing plaid pajama pants with his neon vest. Like THE COLORS DONT MATCH

Back
Top Bottom