Pet Peeves

Minotaur V Witch Doctor is one of my favorite matchups, but I gotta admit I'm a purple and green fan. Either way I couldn't lose in that bout, but I definitely won seeing WD obliterate sawblaze next. And I would have loved to see a WD/hydra rematch. OR Minotaur/hydra.

Minotaur v Hydra would have been a great match! I just don't like how they called a timeout to rescue Witch Doctor when it was stuck but they've never done that with anyone else. Then the Witch Doctor driver was whining about Minotaur not getting counted out. We just thought it was bad behavior

Minotaur v Hydra would have been a great match! I just don't like how they called a timeout to rescue Witch Doctor when it was stuck but they've never done that with anyone else. Then the Witch Doctor driver was whining about Minotaur not getting counted out. We just thought it was bad behavior
So last week in the cobalt vs whiplash fight, they had a similar issue where both bots were stuck. Whiplash in almost the exact same spot as WD, and cobalt was high centered. They stopped that bout too but cobalt's weapon would not spin down to make the arena safe to get them both unstuck, so the refs counted them both out and sent it to the judges. There's a section of the rules specifically for this kind of activity, as it is common enough to need an actual rule. As to the grousing about the lack of count out, that was actually BRILLIANT on team minotaur's part to engage the ref repeatedly to burn the clock. They had a wheel off and while they had mobility, they didn't have control (my opinion, mileage varies). WD should have just smacked them a couple times and ended it. Had Junior not kept the ref engaged, they would have been counted out. Team WD was complaining becuase they didn't think they needed to act expecting a count out and it never came. They're all hyper competitive and no one likes to go to the judges, so there were definitely emotions on both sides. They worked it out though, and I'd say it's pretty much a guarantee that one of the qualifier main events next season will be WD vs Minotaur again.

So last week in the cobalt vs whiplash fight, they had a similar issue where both bots were stuck. Whiplash in almost the exact same spot as WD, and cobalt was high centered. They stopped that bout too but cobalt's weapon would not spin down to make the arena safe to get them both unstuck, so the refs counted them both out and sent it to the judges. There's a section of the rules specifically for this kind of activity, as it is common enough to need an actual rule. As to the grousing about the lack of count out, that was actually BRILLIANT on team minotaur's part to engage the ref repeatedly to burn the clock. They had a wheel off and while they had mobility, they didn't have control (my opinion, mileage varies). WD should have just smacked them a couple times and ended it. Had Junior not kept the ref engaged, they would have been counted out. Team WD was complaining becuase they didn't think they needed to act expecting a count out and it never came. They're all hyper competitive and no one likes to go to the judges, so there were definitely emotions on both sides. They worked it out though, and I'd say it's pretty much a guarantee that one of the qualifier main events next season will be WD vs Minotaur again.
I wish Witch Doctor would have just hit Minotaur and knocked him out. Then there wouldn't be the issue. And last week was a little different because they were both stuck. But like you said, Witch Doctor is a good bot and has a good driver. Next season should be interesting. Tombstone has been disappointing though

Peacock hen for sale. How can anyone have a cock hen for sale?
It's peafowl for the breed: peacock for the males and peahen for the females.
I want a peacock😭 I picture watching it, sitting on the front porch with a cup of coffee😁 unfortunately my neighbors don't feed their dogs or lock them up (pet peeve) so they wander on our land. All my chickens are fenced but I'm not gonna put a peacock with chickens...ahhh I dream of no neighbors dogs wandering...so rude!

I want a peacock😭 I picture watching it, sitting on the front porch with a cup of coffee😁 unfortunately my neighbors don't feed their dogs or lock them up (pet peeve) so they wander on our land. All my chickens are fenced but I'm not gonna put a peacock with chickens...ahhh I dream of no neighbors dogs wandering...so rude!
Peafowl are great! So are the random visits from the cops when your neighbors call to report a woman calling for help from your property.

Back
Top Bottom