Pet Peeves

Yours does too. You need to rest it
Yes, ma'am. I'm surprised this happened because I'm not the type of person to push it if I hurt myself. It really did feel a 100% better when I started working out again. Just gonna have to wait longer, I guess. We'll see how well that goes. Here's part of the path that I walk to go feed the cattle
20220921_082646.jpg

Yes, ma'am. I'm surprised this happened because I'm not the type of person to push it if I hurt myself. It really did feel a 100% better when I started working out again. Just gonna have to wait longer, I guess. We'll see how well that goes. Here's part of the path that I walk to go feed the cattle View attachment 3266999
Gorgeous!

Hair. I've never had an issue up until recently.
Now I look like a mad scientist half the time. 😐
It's your new haircut. It's a cute cut but lends itself to mad scientist status sometimes. Try using a leave in conditioner after you wash it

I wish that was all it was, but it's a breakage issue. I often hear hair snap even if I just finger comb my hair.
Have you ever tried coconut oil on your hair? I use it once a week and it really helps with breakage. Doesn't leave your hair weighed down or oily either. Use it after you wash your hair and it's still damp. Do not rinse out. This is what I use...

Attachments

• IMG_20221007_100116785.jpg
    IMG_20221007_100116785.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 3
Have you ever tried coconut oil on your hair? I use it once a week and it really helps with breakage. Doesn't leave your hair weighed down or oily either. Use it after you wash your hair and it's still damp. Do not rinse out. This is what I use...
No, I haven't tried it. I recently switched to repair shampoo/conditioner but It's good to have other things on the back burner if that doesn't help. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom