Pet Peeves

Sounds good to me. Ours comes at 5 AM with much clang and clatter. :barnie
Most around here are that early too.
I'm convinced they want to get their runs down or close to it before the majority of the school busses get out on the roads.

Alunimun
I used to have an employer that said it like that no matter how many times it was brought to his attention. :he
When someone else said it to him that way he thought they said it wrong and "corrected" with the same wrong word. :he
He was used to hearing it from others the right way but it didn't self register that he was saying it wrong. :he

Aluminum

Alunimun
I used to have an employer that said it like that no matter how many times it was brought to his attention. :he
When someone else said it to him that way he thought they said it wrong and "corrected" with the same wrong word. :he
He was used to hearing it from others the right way but it didn't self register that he was saying it wrong. :he

Aluminum
Wow, you'd think someone would show it to him in a dictionary. ... 🤔

Alunimun

Aluminum
Ali yum yum is the only way say this word

Alunimun

Aluminum
Ask @MACCanadianCoop how she pronounces it.

Back
Top Bottom