Pet Peeves

TICKS!!!!

Now Iā€™m paranoid theyā€™re gonna climb back out the toilet. :lau :oops: how should I kill them next time? Rubbing alcohol bath? Fire?
Dude. Just drop it in some soapy water. Or oil. Or oily lotion. Bam, dead. And you don't risk burning your fingers on a hot stove, impaling your fingers on a needle or dropping the tick while you're trying to pull its nearly invisible head off. IME, rubbing alcohol just gives it a nice swim. But oil suffocates it, like, instantly.

Dude. Just drop it in some soapy water. Or oil. Or oily lotion. Bam, dead. And you don't risk burning your fingers on a hot stove, impaling your fingers on a needle or dropping the tick while you're trying to pull its nearly invisible head off. IME, rubbing alcohol just gives it a nice swim. But oil suffocates it, like, instantly.
Good idea! Thanks!!

TICKS!!!!

I went for a hike today and walked through some grass, I probably picked off a dozen of them, and then I put them to sleep . . . . permanently.
Over the weekend removed MANY from my body. All were just exploring - none had taken up permanent residence. I'm now spraying my dogs prior to training.

Over the weekend removed MANY from my body. All were just exploring - none had taken up permanent residence. I'm now spraying my dogs prior to training.
Glad none had attached themselves yet! But thatā€™s a good idea. I put meds on the dog yesterday. I hadnā€™t yet because I had meant to return the one I had and order something else that also repels but once I saw FIVE on him I was like yeah, no, weā€™re using this one NOW and not waiting for another order to arrive lol

Back
Top Bottom