Pet Peeves

Pics
Oh...I have another. You put on clean dry socks, walk into the kitchen and WHAM! your socks are wet because someone dripped water on the floor and didn't bother to wipe it up and you stepped in it. Now your feet that were nice and snuggly warm are now cold and soggy. I HATE wet socks.
Yes! Or when there is water on the counter and you need to use the sink, and you lean against the counter and get your shirt wet…:mad:

Yes! Or when there is water on the counter and you need to use the sink, and you lean against the counter and get your shirt wet…:mad:
Lol! You guys are inspiring. How about this one. In a public restroom, you go to wash your hands and the area around the sink is saturated. Might not be a problem for tall people, I guess, but I'm short and kind of have to lean there to get my hands wet. So I grab paper towels and wipe it dry before I can wash my hands. It's not really a peeve though, I've just done it all my life.

Lol! You guys are inspiring. How about this one. In a public restroom, you go to wash your hands and the area around the sink is saturated. Might not be a problem for tall people, I guess, but I'm short and kind of have to lean there to get my hands wet. So I grab paper towels and wipe it dry before I can wash my hands. It's not really a peeve though, I've just done it all my life.
I'm taller than average, so I bet there's a whole world of pet peeves of shorter people that I've never experienced.

Oh, and the liquid soap dispenser is mounted on the wall higher than your head. How would a person in a wheelchair, or a child, even reach that? 🤔

Or when someone puts toilet paper on the seat as a protective barrier, and then LEAVES IT ON THE SEAT

Back
Top Bottom