Pet Peeves

Pics
"Me went to the store"?
Working Cookie Monster GIF

Making small talk in a drive-thru. There are several large chains who emphasize employees making chit-chat at the window while they handle your food and cash. No. Just, no. Gimme my fire lizard lemonade and let me be, Dutch Bros barista!
cough just cough a couple of times they will be more worried about Covid19.

I have plenty...

When people put things in front of the microwave so you can't open it without moving the stuff (our microwave's on the counter).

When people leave used tissues and napkins lying around for all to see.

When people press the buttons on a computer mouse with their other fingers held up like they're holding a cup of tea or something.

When people don't wash their hands after touching things like doorknobs and the dogs before eating.

When medical office staff act like they hate working there and are not happy to see you.

When people are asking for breed suggestions and people suggest

“buff orpingtons”

WHY ado they have to be buff? Why can’t they be any color orpington? Are you trying to poison their eyes? Why buff? Why not blue? Or silver laced? BUFF IS NOT A BREED. :rant
I'm guilty of this, but it's because I don't have experience with the other color varieties and don't know if there are differences in temperament, etc. caused by the different color genes.

Back
Top Bottom