Pet Peeves

Pics
A BIG pet peeve of mine is when a stranger touches your back or shoulder randomly as they pass by you in a tight area. Mainly in a cramped grocery store isles or a sitting at table in a restaurant. If I do not know you.. do not touch me!
I hate when people touch me in general🤣🤣🤣 or my friends siblings that are older And I don’t know. Like why do you want a hug from a stranger🙄

I hate when people touch me in general🤣🤣🤣 or my friends siblings that are older And I don’t know. Like why do you want a hug from a stranger🙄
Think it is a gender thing too. For mainly men do it.. (not dogging on you men!) Respectfully it is the older generation. Since now I am married.. I loathe it. Going to the chiropractor for the first time took me really outside my comfort zone.

Think it is a gender thing too. For mainly men do it.. (not dogging on you men!) Respectfully it is the older generation. Since now I am married.. I loathe it. Going to the chiropractor for the first time took me really outside my comfort zone.
My chiropractor screwed me up so bad🤣🤣 I had a fractured rib at the time so I told her don’t crack my back and she did🙄

WORST. PAIN. EVER.

Back
Top Bottom