Pet Peeves

Pics
That Really Annoys Me As Well.
Another thIngs that snoys me is when people type with abbreviations the who time. nvm tgif. It confuses me.
I use some abbreviations (e.g., "IIRC", and of course "e.g." and "i.e." lol), but I think those are fairly common ones. I've also been confused by ones that are less common.

Maybe it's just me, but I've always, like, been annoyed when people, like, use "like," like, a lot when they're talking. Like, it's like, so annoying. Like, just say it.
(Please do read this in the voice of the most annoying teenage "popular high school girl" character you know).
Unfortunately I have a bad habit of using it when giving approximations.

I also tend not to use punctuation when communicating with those whom I regularly interact with over text, so maybe I'm a hypocrite, lol.
grammar-punctuation-memes-15.jpg

I use some abbreviations (e.g., "IIRC", and of course "e.g." and "i.e." lol), but I think those are fairly common ones. I've also been confused by ones that are less common.
I've been around the internet for a long time and I don't know what iirc is without looking it up (because I never use it). :oops:
But, there are so many abbreviations online, at work, and while texting that my brain will not be able to get past a block once it comes to an abbreviation it doesn't recognize and sometimes even the content doesn't help.

I've been around the internet for a long time and I don't know what iirc is without looking it up (because I never use it). :oops:
But, there are so many abbreviations online, at work, and while texting that my brain will not be able to get past a block once it comes to an abbreviation it doesn't recognize and sometimes even the content doesn't help.
@Hayden Goseek it's funny until your sitting at work trying to wrap up an application process and you have to IM a colleague just to figure out what the abbreviated stipulation means. 😆

Back
Top Bottom