Pet Peeves

Then what is his deal? Now the real question is: is that your bacon he's cooking or does he work and use his paycheck to buy the bacon?

Aka: who brings home the bacon?
He does work, but he doesn't contribute to the household. Ideally he's saving up to get his own place. The market here is working against me in that regard though, he has a p/t job while he's in school and between himself and the 2 friends he can actually trust to not be flakes, they can't afford rent for an apartment big enough for all of them. I'm not going to bounce him out on the street when he's actually trying to get his crap together, so I have to live with it for a bit.

He does work, but he doesn't contribute to the household. Ideally he's saving up to get his own place. The market here is working against me in that regard though, he has a p/t job while he's in school and between himself and the 2 friends he can actually trust to not be flakes, they can't afford rent for an apartment big enough for all of them. I'm not going to bounce him out on the street when he's actually trying to get his crap together, so I have to live with it for a bit.
Fully understood. While he is not a "buyer" per se, it is not a buyers market. On anything really.

Just coming in from a night out?
Just 21 and thoroughly convinced of his own immortality. Sleep is for the weak, yadda yadda. School's out so he doesn't have to be for class and he works evenings, so his schedule's wonky. I remember 21 and stupid.

Just 21 and thoroughly convinced of his own immortality. Sleep is for the weak, yadda yadda. School's out so he doesn't have to be for class and he works evenings, so his schedule's wonky. I remember 21 and stupid.
I remember parts of it. Oddly, I remember more of 21 than last week.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom