Pet Peeves

Pet peeve; Cave men members of male society..(hubby is not). What are you scratching? Please wash your hands before touching food or door knobs..
It does not take much effort to put down the toilet bowl seat either. (I'm not the one who peed on it). Please stop doing that snot dragging thing (insert gag), blow your nose. And stop making excuses for yourself by saying all men are like that (when they are not).
2246fbde-9a15-4adc-80ca-be9c1ab68796.jpeg

Attachments

• 2246fbde-9a15-4adc-80ca-be9c1ab68796.jpeg
    2246fbde-9a15-4adc-80ca-be9c1ab68796.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
Pet peeve; Cave men members of male society..(hubby is not). What are you scratching? Please wash your hands before touching food or door knobs..
It does not take much effort to put down the toilet bowl seat either. (I'm not the one who peed on it). Please stop doing that snot dragging thing (insert gag), blow your nose. And stop making excuses for yourself by saying all men are like that (when they are not).
View attachment 3123410
Ladies, quit trying to change your men! You knew the drill when you signed up, we weren't hiding it or anything. And while we're at it, there are 2 sinks in the bathroom for a reason. Keep your junk on your sink, and stop trying to take over ours!

This works both ways...

Ladies, quit trying to change your men! You knew the drill when you signed up, we weren't hiding it or anything. And while we're at it, there are 2 sinks in the bathroom for a reason. Keep your junk on your sink, and stop trying to take over ours!

This works both ways...
We only have one sink and keep our crap in the cabinet 😃 and luckily he doesn't leave the seat up..he is an angel in that point 😃 however I have other men in my family who are troglodytes..

View attachment 3123410
Takes you the same amount of effort to put the toilet seat down. Plus if you leave it up, there is less chance it will get peed on.

Takes you the same amount of effort to put the toilet seat down. Plus if you leave it up, there is less chance it will get peed on.
Women don't have to lift the lid to pee so why should we put it down 😃 plus the lid can be dirty. Not my lid I clean it. But anyone that's used a unisex Public bathroom know. It's like eww..someone left the seat up and I am so totally using my foot to bump it down.

Back
Top Bottom