Pet Quality Cream Legbar Roo in Texas

RanchHens

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 7, 2013
Central Texas
Cream Legbar Roo in need of a good home.

He was hatched 20.Jan.2014 and has been handled from birth. He is a sweetheart, loves mealworms, and is happy to sit on your lap for some lovin'.

I have been trying to justify keeping him, because of his great temperament, but he has too many cosmetic flaws to be included in my fledgling Cream Legbar flock and our free-range flock already has too many roosters. (He is colored appropriately, but has a crooked comb and a wry tail.)

Neither of his flaws affect his health or well-being and I'd like to find him a non-breeding home where these aren't issues. He could be used to create Easter Eggers, or Olive Eggers, but he won't be an improvement to anyone's Cream Legbar program.

I am in Texas, just north of San Antonio, and am available to meet someone in New Braunfels or San Marcos.

I'm in San Angelo where are y'all located I'm interested in that tame roo of yours. I have a single hen in need of a husband lol.::D

I'm in between San Antonio and Austin. I wouldn't recommend getting a rooster for a single hen, though. Even as easy-going and young as my boy is, when his hormones really kick in it's likely that he'll overbreed.

This is Clooney. Wry tail and all.

Back
Top Bottom