Pet Sitting Service. UPDATE LOCATIONS listed in post #1

I had a great vacation (13 years ago) when I had an FFA member take care of my critters. She lived down the road and could ride her bike over (She was only 14) and her Dad ran a large dairy herd so I knew that if anything was wrong he would come over and fix it. She is long since married now but I sure wish I could find another like her! Terri O

Now that sounds like a good idea having the teacher come over to see the setup. At least he's not just "some stranger" even if you've never met him before. That would be great if it all works out. The only downside is that he doesn't have insurance...however, if that is something you both agree is ok, that good for you! Now you can hopefully get away and enjoy your vacation.

The teacher called me back last night to tell me that he has chosen a student. They will be coming on tomorrow after 5pm. I will send out another update about the high school Future Farmers of America student visit. I hope that everything goes well. If so, I will hire this student as my pet sitter and my farm helper.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom