Pezzi updates

smpezzi

Songster
11 Years
Jun 4, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Just a quick update since my son just called and jostled my whole morning lol. Lil Bit is doing GREAT again this morning she was up with everyone else and eating right alongside pushing her way in YAY that is two mornings in a row, she is still a little sleepier than the rest but she is having more awake time the last two days than the previous 3 days so I am happy! Since today is the last day of school for 3 of the 4 that are still in school the babies are going on a little field trip to visit classrooms, this should be interesting a 1st grade, a 3rd grade and a 5th grade No munchkins will be picking up or holding the babies tho. Will post later and let everyone know how that went
big_smile.png
The boys are so excited to show off their babies though. Just thought I would update I will try to manage to post some pics later today but can't promise yet have to get the new clothes line up, turn compost, rake the garden, clean the kitchen and get spag. sauce made in with all the other everyday things going to be a Loooonnnnngggggg day I think! JJ just called to ask me to bring the babies at 11:15 instead of 11:30 cause his class is having a pizza party lol. Gotta go shower now Laters

Back
Top Bottom